Holiday Season Best Practices
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
at 2:41:34 PM
You cannot eliminate all risks, but there are things you can do to reduce your risk, and the risk to your loved ones this holiday season.
• If you have any symptoms, even mild ones, stay home and away from others.
• Continue following public health measures such as physical distancing, wearing a non-medical mask as appropriate, and practising hand hygiene.
• Limit non-essential travel and activities 14 days before a planned celebration to reduce the risks of exposure.
Protect those who are at risk of more severe disease or outcomes from COVID19 by celebrating the season with lower-risk holiday activities, such as:
• Holiday lights tour.
• Physically distanced doorstep gift exchange.
• Starting a new tradition outdoors.